ATC Project - TORINO
Renovation and seismic retrofitting of building in the historic center of Susa
Structural Design Preliminary and detailing & Site supervision
The building is located in the historic center of Susa, in the Town Hall (Ruata Civitatis), also called Via San Carlo, the presence of the church omonina, and again from 1865, by the Town Hall. The building is close to the most important government of the city, where there were also the Municipal Palace and the Palace of the Tribunal. This is the area's oldest city, confined within the walls, which still retains its medieval appearance, onto which, on both sides, buildings with porticati.Gli measures envisaged project are aimed at achieving of a seismic retrofit of the building.